- I'm working on getting over a sinus infection. Let me tell you, having a sinus infection at 40+ weeks pregnant is for the birds! Thankfully, I'm finally beginning to feel like I'm among the living again.
- Amazingly, I still don't have any stretchmarks. I'm not all that concerned about it, but it's still surprising to me.
- My favorite comments at this point are: "Have you had that baby yet?" "Still no baby?" "You're supposed to be having a baby right now!"
- I'm beginning to wonder if we might have an April baby?!?! I'm over trying to guess and predict at this point. We'll just be thankful when she decides to get here. Preferably, I would like to avoid April 1.
- I'm thankful for my mom and husband who have taken great care of me the past few days!
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Sunday, March 17, 2013
It's crazy to think that we're so close to having our little girl! I love looking the app on my phone and seeing single days on the countdown. Of course, we could be here another 2 weeks waiting on her. Thankfully, I'm feeling great still and just trying to enjoy these last few days!
My friend, Kerry, over at His Mercy Endureth Forever is hosting an awesome giveaway. Hop on over to her blog and check out the post about the neat digital scrapbooking kit. I've always admired people who use these programs, but it's always been intimidating to me. Check it out and enter the giveaway!
Thursday, March 14, 2013
My brother, sister-in-law, and niece are visiting this week and we spent Wednesday at the beach. It was a bit chilly and windy, but still ended up being a nice day. We all came home with a little pink tinge to our skin.
|Sunshine Skyway Bridge...I much prefer looking at it from the beach than being on it!|
|Just in case you were wondering...|
|Lily's first visit to the beach|
|All that playing wore her out!|
Sunday, March 03, 2013
We have now reached the point of being considered "full term!" As soon as I get my hospital bags packed (or at least all the stuff together), then I will feel more ready to have her at any time. Of course there are still a million things on my to-do list that I would love to get done, but nothing major. I've been battling sinus congestion the past week or so and I'm praying for it to clear up before I go into labor. It might be helpful to actually be able to breathe through my nose while I try to birth this baby.