Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Laundry Day

Last week Chris hung a clothesline in the back yard for me. Actually, he ended up hanging 4 separate clotheslines! The more the merrier, right? I've been wanting a clothesline for a while and our dryer isn't working so great these days, which gave us even more reason to hang the line. So now that the weather is nicer, I get to use the clothesline instead of the dryer!

While my wonderful husband set to work hanging the line, I got busy making a clothespin bag. I looked up a pattern online and loved how it turned out. It was so easy and only took me about an hour!

This week was my first time using the line for laundry day and....I LOVE my clothesline! I love hanging up the clothes, I love looking out the kitchen window and seeing the clothes blowing in the wind. I love the smell of the clothes when I take them off the line. It makes me look forward to the next laundry day!


1 comment:

Dani said...

I agree clothes lines are the best!