Sunday, July 05, 2009

There's no way it's been a year already!


It's true, today marks one year since I married my wonderful husband! It can't be true, but it is. The year has flown by, but it's been a good one. I'm thankful to God for blessing me with an amazing, smart, and God-fearing husband. I am amazed daily at His blessings upon us.

This is my favorite of our wedding pictures. You can see the genuine happiness and excitement!

I feel like I've learned a lot about my husband and about marriage in this past year, but I know there is a WHOLE lot more to learn in the years to come! I pray that God would help me to be patient, attentive, and open to learn the lessons unfolding daily. I pray for many more wonderful and blessed years with the man I love by my side. I pray for those around us to know, feel, and share in the love our Heavenly Father bestows upon us.


No comments: