Monday, January 24, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Jan. 24


Review from last week:


Well, so much for getting back to a planned menu this week! I followed the menu 3 out of the 7 days. I started the week out doing well, but the end of the week didn't go so well.

I did make the biscuits and they were pretty good. I think I rolled my dough out too thin, so they were kind of thin biscuits. I made a batch again Sunday night and put in the freezer for the week.

I didn't get around to making the Dairy Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies this week, but will for next Sunday. I have a little buddy at church who has severe food allergies. I feel bad that there isn't a lot of food he can eat, so I thought I would try making him some kind of dessert.

This week:

Monday: Green Enchilada Casserole, Mexican Beans

Tuesday: Breakfast Ring

Wednesday:
Taco Soup

Thursday: Roast

Friday:
Sweet and Sour Meatballs, Rice

Saturday: Chicken Fajita Pizza

Sunday: Church - Chick-Be-Quicks, Dairy Free Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Supper - Frito pie or hamburger pie

Hope you have a great week! See more menu plans here!

No comments: