In the 4 hours that I was out running errands today the following things occurred:
- Tried to use library card at the ATM
- Forgot my headphones and armband to workout at the gym (an hour workout with no music is PAINFUL!!!)
- Forgot to bring a post workout snack
- Realize I forgot my purse at home. Thankfully, I grabbed my wallet, but not my purse. I struggled through Walmart as I tried to juggle my wallet (which refused to stay closed), keys, phone, and shopping list. Of course, today would be the day I chose to wear a skirt, thus no pockets.
- Got incredibly distracted by every odd thing I saw in Walmart. It's Walmart, so that's A LOT of distractions! One of the most interesting sites which caused a great deal of pondering was the guy I saw with 5 potatoes in his cart, not in one of the little plastic bags. Just sitting in his cart.
- Dropped my phone in the parking lot as I was trying to juggle getting everything loaded in the car. Cracked the screen. Awesome.
- Chugged a bottle of chocolate milk and a package of almonds. Then wanted to puke after realizing I consumed more calories than I just worked off at the gym.
- Go to Aldi where I'm so flustered I forget several things on my list.
- Nearly back into someone backing out of my parking space at the library.