Wednesday, December 13, 2006

On the Road Again (Or.... In the Air Rather)

In the morning I will be taking the last of my final exams, then quickly heading to St. Louis to jump on a plane. I will be spending 6 days in Biloxi, Mississippi with my grandparents, aunt, uncle, and two adorable cousins. This will be my first time visiting the area since Hurricane Katrina hit last September. I'm anxious to see the area, but prepared to be saddened by the scene. My grandpa has told me about the destruction of the old plantation houses along the coast. I can remember taking long drives along the coast to view the beautiful homes. I will be sure to take pictures and post them upon my arrival home.

My wonderful Grandma Kate and Grandpa Lester.


My energetic cousins, Alec and Adam.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you already... but I hope you are having a wonderful time. Please pass on HELLOS to your family there. I can't wait to hear about your trip. (Girl, you're sure the traveler these days!)