Monday, October 11, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - Oct. 11




Here's a recap of last week's meals:

Buffalo Chicken Lasagna: This was OK. The pasta sauce and hot sauce was a weird combination for me. The recipe also made way too much for us. I ended up feeding almost half of it to the dog. He sure enjoyed it!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies: These were very easy to make and so good! Although, the filling was tricky to make without a mixer. I did it by hand, but it wasn't very creamy or fluffy.

This wasn't on my menu plan last week, but Thursday night I ended up making a Breakfast Ring for supper. I highly recommend this recipe! I made it with ham, eggs, feta, cream cheese, and garlic. It was quick, easy, and super good!

This week:

New breakfast recipe: Pumpkin Oatmeal

Monday: Roasted chicken in crock pot, rice, and peas Tuesday: Goulash

Wednesday: Fellowship supper at church - - I'm going to make Cheddar Sausage Balls

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Roast, potatoes, carrots

Saturday: Tuscan Chicken Soup (I printed this recipe off a while ago, but can't remember where I got it from), biscuits

Sunday: I haven't decided what I will take for lunch at church and we will probably have cereal or sandwiches for supper.


**Tomorrow I hope to post about my fall decorations!!! :)

No comments: