Monday, October 04, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - Oct. 4


Is it really October already? That is hard to believe!!! But that also means it's time to start making soups and other "fall" foods!

I didn't post a menu last week because my computer was out of commission. To be honest, we didn't have anything that exciting or worth posting about. I can't even remember now what we ate for supper most nights!

Here's this week's plan:

Monday: Ham and potatoes (I have left over ham pieces from making beans this weekend), green beans

Tuesday: Buffalo Chicken Lasagna (finally!)

Wednesday: Pork chops, rice, peas
Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Our church meeting starts, so I'll be taking Loaded Potato Salad, White Chili, and Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies

Saturday: Church meeting again - - taking mashed potatoes, rolls, cheddar garlic biscuits, Zebra cake, and some time of vegetable

Sunday: Church - - haven't decided what I will take, leftovers for supper

Check out more menu plans here!

No comments: