Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New Blogs

I am very excited to share with a you a new blog I added to my blogroll. My brother and sister-in-law have started a family blog! YAY! Being the only member of my family who lives far away (everyone else is within 3 hours), it's great to be able to stay connected through technology. My brother and SIL are expecting their first baby in September, so I'm extra excited to be able to follow along with the pregnancy and as my new niece or nephew arrives! Hop on over and check out Sweet Corns!

Also, a good friend has reentered the blogging world after a short hiatus. Melanie over at At Home with the Hodges is writing again! I really enjoy reading what Melanie has to share. She is very spiritual and insightful, plus her kids are hilarious and pretty darn cute!

No comments: