Thursday, August 19, 2010

Menu Planning Monday

A lot of the blogs I read participate in Menu Plan Monday hosted by I'm An Organizing Junkie. I thought I would join in the fun!


Monday: Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, carrots

Tuesday: Mexican casserole, refried beans, chips & salsa (homemade salsa from our neighbor...it's yummy!)

Wednesday: Grilled pork chops, grilled potatoes, spinach

Thursday: Smothered Chicken Yumminess (Named by yours truly), rice, broccoli

Friday: Ham Steak Kabobs, corn

1 comment:

Liz said...

We had a mexican casserole last week. I didn't really follow a recipe but I used totillas, salsa, rotel, taco seasoning, refried beans, ground beef, and taco seasoning...and of course...CHEESE! After it was done I topped it with sour cream, lettuce, and chopped green onion. Turned out pretty well.