Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Crafty Weekend

Chris was out of town this weekend, which means I tried to stay busy working on a craft project. I've been wanting to make a new wreath for the front door for quite some time. I have a bit of an obsession with wreaths and would have a new one each week if I could! I knew I wanted this one to be summery, but also that could work for any time of the year. After getting some ideas from Pinterest, I set out to Hobby Lobby to gather my supplies.

Tada...

Hanging on the door! (My sister informed me that I need a few more small rosettes on the top portion of the flower section.)
I am fully aware that the "C" is crooked. I haven't decided if that bothers me or not. I kind of like it, but them sometimes it really drives me crazy. I might pull it off and glue it back on there straight.

2 comments:

Michele said...

The wreath is pretty, did you make the rosettes? I like the "C" a little crooked.

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

I like the "C" crooked too! I wouldn't change a thing!