Monday, August 22, 2011

Meal Planning Monday - Aug 22


Reviews:


I made this tilapia recipe a couple of weeks ago and it was really good! I'm not a huge fish person, but I like it occasionally. This recipe has a dill sauce that goes over the top of the fish. I wasn't sure how it would be with the spices of the fish, so I didn't serve it on top of the fish. I did add it on mine to see how it was and I was pleasantly surprised by the flavor combination! I will definitely be trying this recipe again!

This week:

Monday: Smothered chicken (search for "smothered chicken" at bottom of page), rice, broccoli

Tuesday:
Roast, potatoes, carrots

Wednesday:
Stuffed peppers, salad

Thursday:
Skillet tacos

Friday: Grilled chicken, grilled potatoes, salad

Saturday: Chili dogs or turkey club

Sunday: church - taco salad, vegetable; supper - to be decided


Find more great menu ideas here!

No comments: