Monday, July 25, 2011

Meal Planning Monday - July 25

It's been a while since I've posted about our menu for the week. You haven't missed much. Last week I did attempt to make a brisket for the first time. It turned out alright, but still needs some tweaking. It didn't taste nearly as good as my Dad's!

This week's menu:

Monday: Drunken Rosemary Chicken with rice

Tuesday:
Grilled pork chops, grilled potatoes (sweet and regular), corn on the cob

Wednesday:
Chicken Caesar Wraps and Creamy Bacon and Avocado Pasta Salad

Thursday:
Chicken Fried Steak, mashed potatoes, green beans

Friday:
Chris out of town - Leftovers

Saturday: Chris out of town - Leftovers/sandwiches/scrounge

Sunday:
Church - Roasted potatoes, meat dish (to be decided), Cake Batter Rice Krispies

Just a side note...here is a collection of healthy(er) crock pot recipes someone put together. I've looked through it and found several really good recipes. Just thought I would share!

Check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu ideas!

No comments: