Some of my goals for 2011 are:
- read the Bible through (using The One-Year Bible published by Tyndale) - - I am (almost) on track for this. I'm a few days behind, but I will be caught back up early next week.
- eat more fresh fruits and vegetables - - I have been doing really well eating more fresh fruit. I could eat fruit all day! I've gone through spurts of eating vegetables. Right now, I'm not feeling it so much. I do have to say that I've been making different kinds of hummus to dip my vegetables in, which makes a huge difference!
- send one handwritten note a week (not starting out so well on this one!) - - I have NOT held up on this goal! I've gone through spurts of writing notes each week. I AM going to do better the second 1/2 of the year!
- call my grandparents more often - - Well, this isn't a very good goal because it's not measurable and is kind of ambiguous. That said, I have been calling my grandparents more than I ever have before, but not nearly as much as I need to.
- run 3 miles in under 30 minutes - - I'm getting there! I can now run 2 miles in about 18:30. I keep working on this goal all the time and really feel like I will accomplish it!
- learn to knit - - HA! I haven't even started to work on this goal. We'll see how this ends up.
- read 50 books - - I've read 19 books, so I'm not quite on track to finish this goal. But, I do think I will finish it. I've saved some of the "easier" reads for later in the year.
- stick to a grocery budget - - I started out really well on this goal, but the past 2 months haven't been so great.
- intentionally save money - - Again, HA!