Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekly Challenge #2


The challenge this week isn't going to be quite as exciting as last week's. However, with Spring right around the corner, it's a necessary one.

Every day this week I will...do one deep cleaning task.

Monday: Clean out humidifiers and prepare to pack away
Tuesday: Pack away winter clothes, throw out what didn't get worn, unpack spring/summer clothes
Wednesday: Wash the curtains
Thursday: Wash all the blinds (YUCK!)
Friday: Wash the walls in Grandma's room.

This is certain to be a challenge for me. I only enjoy one of the tasks (packing away clothes and getting out new ones). The others are like pulling teeth for me, especially washing the blinds. I'm sure It will be worth it when I'm finished.

I won't be making a post every day to update you on the progress. That would be a little boring. But, I do have a few other posts planned for throughout the week.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Sounds like an exciting week! My least favorite job would be the blinds. We have snow today, surprise!